What to watch for:
* A sudden rush of communicative ease, accomplishment and success (the cazimi), or an unusual burst of clarity or insight, effective communication or organizing, translating or writing
* Channeling or other worldly transmissions, inspiration, communication (Sun/Mercury square Neptune)
* Moody, worried, dark, somber, anxious (Moon in Scorpio)
* Undercurrents, subtleties, hidden fears or secrets (Moon in Scorpio)
* The desire to hide or disappear or conceal (Moon in Scorpio trine to Neptune)
* Mindful/thoughtful speech in contrast to agitated/edgy/aggressive speech (Mars/Mercury in Gemini square to Neptune in Pisces)
* Smooth and rapid progress, success, innovation, and inflation (Jupiter in Leo trine Uranus in Aries)
* Heavy thoughts, heavy emotions (Mars/Mercury and Moon Scorpio)
* A feeling of urgency accompanied by a feeling of laziness, indifference or sluggishness (Sun/Mercury/Mars square Neptune with Moon in Scorpio)
* A philosophical, mental, or spiritual changing of the guard
* An attempt at synthesizing a variety of points of view
* The intellect being broken down by something bigger or something irrational (mutable t-square between Saturn in Sag, Sun/Mercury/Mars in Gemini, and Neptune in Pisces)
As the full moon draws near, the next couple of days might be a little sluggish and even emotionally oppressive. The Moon in Scorpio is directing our attention to the ending or culmination of something, but it will require a level of focus, honesty, and attention that may feel difficult. It's easy to get distracted right now, and it's easy to become impatient as the process of this moon cycle reaches its climax. In particular, we should pay special attention to egoic impatience...putting the cart before the horse...thinking about what we're going to "get" afterward rather than enjoying the work and doing a good job first.
Remember that the overall theme of this moon cycle has centered around intellect and belief, learning and communication, spirituality and mindfulness, ideas and the conquest of ideas.
Even if we feel like we're turning the page or starting something new right now in these areas, the process will take a few more weeks.
Prayer: Festina Lente...help me to make haste slowly