Here's a list of what themes watch for:
* The end of a cycle (Dark Moon)
* A sudden accident, confrontation, or unexpected/shocking encounter (Mars/Uranus)
* A surge of fast moving energy, aggression, competition (Mars/Uranus)
* Innovation, excitement, unexpected outcomes (Mars/Uranus)
* Philosophical or religious debates or disagreements, new commitments (Moon, Saturn, Sun in Sagittarius)
* The beginning of a new cycle (New Moon tomorrow)
* The serious, achievement oriented mindset (Mercury in Capricorn)
* The subtle, sensual, dark, erotic, and secret (Venus/Neptune)
* The dark yearning, longing, romanticizing, imaginative, dreamy (Venus/Neptune in Scorpio)
* Witch hunts, supernatural forces, spiritual warfare (Saturn/Neptune)
* Good luck and positive outcomes (Jupiter overcoming the Sun by Superior square as the Sun's ruler)
Over the next few days as our new moon cycle beings, Jupiter (who rules Sagittarius) will be overcoming the Sun in Sagittarius in a close, degree based aspect. While I'm curious to watch the symbolism of this transit over the next few days, one thing it may provide us with is some good luck or some unexpectedly positive outcomes. Given the presence of the Mars/Uranus opposition this could be the kind of transit that buffers against or mitigates some of that intensity. Though Mars/Uranus can be electrifying, dynamic, competitive and innovative, it's also one of those transits where I generally avoid arguments because they escalate too quickly, and I tend to stay away from Whole Foods, or other centers of mass chaos and "good will." So knowing we have a pretty positive aspect from Jupiter coming through right now is maybe somewhat relieving.
Prayer: Direct our thoughts and our minds to the heavenly realms, direct our hearts and our hands to the richness of the earth, and guide us peacefully into the last Moon cycle of the year.