Here's another set of themes you might notice this week, especially as the last quarter Moon comes through today:
* Humility or grace in defeat
* Emotional courage
* Showing others that you are resilient by getting back up after you've fallen down or taken a hard knock
* An important decision...do we fight something or do we walk humbly and take the high road?
* Criticism and how we handle them
* Character revealed through our response to loss, failure, letdowns, or struggles
* Emotional climaxes
* Disillusionment or events that burst our bubble or wake us up to the harsh reality of something about ourselves, someone else, or a situation we were blind to in the past...what do we learn from this?
* Emotional maturity...do we have it, are we learning it, do we need it?
* Conflicts from the past resurfacing and perhaps ready for peaceful integration or resolution
* The word "no" is actually a "yes" to something else, do we have the patience to recognize this?
* Do we blame others and make ourselves a victim, or do we take whatever challenges we're facing as an opportunity for growth and spiritual development and rise to the occasion?
* Do we release envy, resentment, jealousy, bitterness and expectations, or do we persist in these feelings and create a bad outcome for ourselves?
* Emotional rebirth...a return of conviction, passion, and enthusiasm for something we love
* Harsh justice, getting what we deserve, thinking we're beyond justice, and the empowerment of accepting consequences
Prayer: Restore within us the health of our convictions and passions, free from the arrogance of our expectations and desires.