Here are some eclipse tips:
* Look at the houses occupied or ruled by Virgo and Pisces, for this full Moon especially Pisces.
* Remember that lunar eclipses are a little bit like super full moons..they symbolize culmination and fullness. Lunar eclipses often bring things to an end or serve to resolve or bring closure to different relationships, projects, or places in our lives where we've been focused on something in particular for a long period of time.
* What ends at a lunar eclipse is probably meant to end. Trust this ending.
* Whatever is boiling over at the time of a lunar eclipse had to boil over...there was no where else for the energy to go...pay attention to whatever role you might have played in creating the situation.
* Whatever you most desire at the time of this lunar eclipse, notice what is consuming your fantasies and imagination. The desires of a lunar eclipse are like shadows creeping across the outward appearances of our lives. They will tell you something important, regardless of whether or not they are desires worth pursuing.
* At the times of eclipses things in our lives sometimes get eclipsed...something gets overpowered, wiped out, left behind, weakened or damaged, sick or overshadowed.
* It's also natural for things to slowly start to dissipate or vanish, to simply not have the same hold on us after a lunar eclipse...this may be exactly what we need..so don't be afraid to let go!
More on eclipse prep tomorrow!
Prayer: Help us to sense and see where the shadows of change are moving us toward resolution and closure.