Here is what to watch for:
* Lunar eclipses bring culmination, completion, resolution, and closure.
* Sometimes closure occurs gradually, and lunar eclipses can be the "beginning of the end" of an era, a season (inner or outer), relationships, or something else.
* Closure or resolution or completion can also happen because of more dramatic events.
* Culmination can mean that something has reached its maximum expression, energetically, and from this point forward will now begin to decline.
* Look to the Aquarian ruled house in your birth chart to see where these themes might be playing out in the days/weeks to come, and pay attention to the opposite house that Leo rules, as well (the full Moon always involves the Sun in the opposing sign!).
* Lunar eclipses also often represent changes in fortune or circumstance. I like to think of lunar eclipses somewhat literally...someone or something is being "eclipsed" or a change of circumstances is occurring that will reorient our lives significantly, especially if the eclipse is happening in close conjunction with any natal planets. This one is happening around 15 Aquarius!
Meanwhile, Jupiter and Pluto...
* Jupiter and Pluto bring up issues of justice, fairness, due process, karma, the law, teachings about the law, etc.
* Jupiter and Pluto together reflect the deep, catharsis of justice, of how justice and fairness and karma work on a cosmic level.
* Karma is mysterious and we too frequently pretend that we understand its inner logic, especially those of us who study astrology. When we understand that we don't fully understand what is good for us, what we need, what we deserve, what is grace, what is real justice, which consequences fit which actions, then we naturally become more cautious and mindful about our actions. Not out of fear, but out of the humble recognition that we truly do not understand cosmic justice...we recognize that it is simply not the same as human notions of justice.
* Watch as issues related to everything above manifest in the collective or global drama and news over the weekend, and especially as we head further into eclipse season!
Prayer: Prepare us to be eclipsed. Bring us a new vision of justice, truth, karma, and fairness, and inspire within us a spirit of grace and forgiveness, love and compassion.