Here's what to watch for today:
* The culmination, closure, or resolution of something.
* The end of an era and the transition involved with its conclusion.
* Look to the Pisces ruled area of your birth chart, notice the topics and themes highlighted and see what's coming to the surface, what's being eclipsed, or what kinds of transitions or changes are taking place there.
* As today's eclipse takes place the eclipse will involve a square from the planet Mars. Watch for this eclipse to possibly involve aggression, confrontation, agitation or irritation, frustration, anger, competition, dominance, or violence. But also watch for the positive Mars themes of bravery, courage, assertiveness, action, and heroism.
* Eclipses often bring with them signs of things to come. Keep your eye out for omens today, but don't rush to conclusions about what they mean or what to do about them. Just notice them and begin the process of meditating on their deeper meaning or significance.
* Similarly, the effects of eclipses aren't always immediate, even if you might feel something changing today. Notice where the feelings and changes are coming from, and take note of all that surrounds you. When eclipses take place it's as though we are each prophets for a few days.
* Premonitions we experience during eclipses are worth paying attention to, but they might be red herrings. Be discerning, be patient, and let your premonitions have a life of their own for a while before acting on them or vocalizing them to the world.
* Do not go running around telling everyone today there is this enormously big shift taking place. Don't run around saying that everything that you do or don't like is happening because of the eclipse. Don't curse or worship eclipses. Just let them come and let them go. Unplug from the crazy machine and choose to learn rather than react to important celestial events.
* If anyone uses the word "dimension" or "dimensionality" or the phrase "dimensional shift" today in reference to the eclipse, forget about them, they're living in another dimension. :-)
* If anything wild or whacky DOES happen and your life gets eclipsed somehow...before you react to your good or bad astrologically timed fortune, remember to feel amazed by the divine. When astrology is real, good or bad, it's a reminder that God is real, and God is peace, patience, love, kindness, joy, humility, and gratitude. :-)
Prayer: Help us to see the sacred source...taking the shape of a shadow....moving across the Moon.