Here's what to watch for:
* With Mercury and Mars opposite Neptune it's easy to fight, argue, analyze, and debate in relation to our ideas or our beliefs.
* Mercury and Mars together can easily take apart, cut back, analyze, dissect, strip back, cut into, contest, and criticize the opposition right now, which may be an ideal, a dream, a fantasy, a belief, a dogma, or even a wish.
* Mercury and Mars opposite Neptune also come together to give the image of a crusade. Or perhaps the messenger and the crusade.
* Mercury and Mars opposite Neptune may defeat, confound, confuse, deflated, depress, or disillusion our beliefs, our attempts to control, manipulate, understand, or execute plans.
* Mercury and Mars opposite Neptune may have us overestimating our opinion or analysis of someone or something, or it may have us unnecessarily doubting or believing in our evaluations.
* Mercury and Mars opposite Neptune give us messages from beyond, analysis and insight from beyond.
* Mercury and Mars opposite Neptune relapse and point toward the failure to hold our ground mentally against an overwhelming habit or pattern, perhaps from the past (remember this is the same opposition from Mercury that started back in August!).
As the New Moon in Virgo comes through late tonight we are entering into the underworld of the solar year, zodiacally (and seasonally if you're in the northern hemisphere). The transitional energy of this past lunar cycle has been powerful thanks to the solar eclipse that started the last cycle. This next cycle includes the transition, just as the Moon's light is appearing again, of the Fall Equinox. As this transition is taking place, Jupiter and Uranus will be moving swiftly into their final opposition. The opposition will take place just before the Full Moon, which means the opening note of the fall season will be quite powerful. We'll keep our eye on these dynamics in the weeks ahead!
Prayer: Show us where our minds are tired or frustrated. Give us insight and heal us. Renew and restore our minds to right thinking.