Here's a list of what to watch for today, and as Mercury turns retrograde:
* A strong sense of productivity, gaining strength or momentum, and handling each new challenge as it pops up throughout the day (Moon sextile to the Sun)
* Emotional moodiness, feeling betrayed or embarrassed, loyalty and jealousy, emotional confrontation and hostility (Moon in fall square to her ruler, Mars in Leo)
* A change of mind, perception, thinking, or approach on its way (Mercury stationing to turn retrograde)
* A renegotiated contract, change of address, official documentations and records, new organized appearances or careful new strategies of organization (Mercury turning retrograde in Libra)
* The leveling of the scales, the redistribution of wealth or power, the righting of wrongs or the doling out of consequences or punishments (Mercury turning retrograde in the sign of the scales, square to Pluto)
* Last wills and testaments, what is said from beyond the grave, from the spirit world, Jacob Marley come to warn (Mercury turning retrograde square to Pluto)
* Impending judgments, powerful messages or diplomatic/political statements, decrees of change or transformation, communications of great power that awaken or compel people to change their minds or hearts, that call for rebalancing of power or responsibility
With the Pope set to visit the US capital next week and Saturn having just entered Sagittarius it should be a very interesting couple of weeks ahead. Look for this retrograde to very powerfully effect our sense of morality, justice, and ethics, as well as carrying a tone of judgment, karmic leveling, and the deep transformation of our sense of what is right or fair.
Prayer: The Autumn equinox is almost here. Help us to complete the work of our year.