You might be feeling:
* Back and forth about whether your love or hate technology
* Back and forth about what you believe or hold true
* Fiesty, fiery, argumentative
* Committed to your ideas and beliefs, G'd it!
* Having a hard time staying organized
* Driving yourself to catch up or get clear
* Removing or eliminating some piece of technology
* Impulsive speech versus contained/measured speech
* Feeling mentally or verbally exhausted
* Being a harsh critic of yourself or others
* Punchy and grumpy and possibly playful all at once?
* You're ready for the revolution
* You feel as though you're on the brink of a breakthrough
* You have no time for nonsense
* You are ready to storm the castle
* You feel like your castle is being stormed
* You feel like you're on speed even though you are clearly not on speed
* You are ready to throw down in public about ultimate theories of everything
* You could easily light a car on fire if it bore the wrong bumper sticker (but don't do that)
* You are feeling anxious, there is some kind of breakthrough coming
* You are feeling charged, but you need time and space to deal with it
* Don't tell me what to do, because I know exactly what to do
* I have no idea how to do exactly what I know I have to do
* You are fighting the good fight
* You are competitive and bold and maybe stupid right now
:) It's an interesting combination...Mercury/Saturn can be quite fierce and committed or constricted while Mars/Uranus is cavalier...smashing through and defying boundaries. Mars/Uranus both have harmonious aspects to Mercury/Saturn right now, so somehow it's all working together...
Watch as all of this intensifies right as the Full Moon pulls through next week...and just as Jupiter and Neptune make a trine...a big next two weeks! Meanwhile, if you enjoy my daily horoscopes please support my work in the year-ahead. You can do so by making a contribution and choosing a gift reading or even a seat in one of my future astrology courses. Click here to donate!
Prayer: Teach us the power of a patient mind wed to an open heart.