Watch for these difficult themes today, but also toward the end I've added some constructive themes as well...
* The sale or purchase of weapons, security, or defense against something
* Harm or violence in the home or toward women
* Athletes and domestic violence
* Hostility in public places or being hurt where we are vulnerable
* Agitation, irritation, aggression, inflammation
* Problems with women's health, childbirth, conception
* Health or afflictions in the body or public healthcare concerns generally
* Damage to home or property
* Confrontations with authority figures, or harsh decisions, indictments or penalties
* Cutting something out that is no longer healthy or that is harming us
* Addressing anger, rage, or frustration with concern and compassion
* Identifying something that has been invasive and gaining the courage to defend against or remove it
* How our desires effect our environment...increased awareness brings peace into a conflict
Prayer: Defend us against the blindness of rage and keep the eyes of our heart open to the invisible power of love.