* The Moon is applying to an opposition with Venus today. It's a great day for bonding with others, for finding commonalities that bring us together, for gatherings, and for union among friends/family and community.
* It's a good day for women in particular to find empowerment with each other, to find a platform for connection, growth, networking, and empowerment.
* It's a good day for a little reluctant hedonism. The Moon in Virgo tempted to let her hair down with Venus in Pisces.
* It's a good day to try to rally, gather, or attract others to your cause or whatever you need help with.
* It's a good day for ancestral, family rituals or group rituals.
* It's a good day to take note of our desires and the things we tell ourselves to either limit or give permission to them.
* Watch for the intervention or interruption of the practical or earthly or puritancial by the magical, the mystical, or the non-ordinary, as the Moon also opposes Neptune today.
* It's a good day to show modest affection or loyalty and to demonstrate openly our commitments with a little pageantry or romance.
* It's a good day to make something beautiful, to recognize something beautiful in nature, or to find in nature an omen speaking to you.
Prayer: Show us the beauty of the world, on all sides.