As the Moon is rapidly darkening and eclipse season is on its way again (Solar Eclipse/New Moon on Sunday) and Saturn is preparing to leave Scorpio for good, we might be experiencing a rapid period of maturation regarding various issues surrounding our home, family, and ancestry, or deepening insights and healing around our relationships to parents and parenting, relatives, tribe, and generational secrets or skeletons in the closet.
The Moon/Saturn trine might invoke any of the following images:
* A child visiting the grave of a parent or grandparent
* A message or challenging piece of news from family, relatives, or someone that's as close as blood
* The need to mother or nurture an elder, parent, or authority figure
* The sick old man and his secrets, are the secrets making him sick?
* The perverted is only perverted because it's kept inside, ashamed, hidden, guilty
* Taking something sacred and warping it into something selfish
* A dark, heavy, somber, mood, like low lights and rainstorm
* A disappointing rejection or emotional betrayal
* Fear, withholding, denial, manipulation, coercion
* The mystery, the secret, the glow or aura of depth and warmth and maturity all at once
More on the upcoming eclipses in the next few days.
Prayer: Knowing our roots, knowing our time and place, seeing deeply, seeing softly