Here's a list of what to watch for right now, along with a recap of our recent new moon...
* Over sharing, diarrhea of the mouth, confusion, deception, cloudy speech, misrepresenting or exaggerating, gossip, false information, plagiarism,intoxicated speech or communication (Venus in Gemini square Neptune in Pisces)
* Mental strain or stress, hard time focusing, heavy thoughts, desirous thoughts, selfish forms of communication (Mercury in Taurus conjoining Mars in Taurus)
* A focus on simplicity, peace, ease, clarity, life, joy, nature, control, and stability (Sun moving into Taurus)
* A transformational release of pent up energy (Pluto just turned retrograde)
As our new moon cycle began in the culminating degrees of Aries, our new cycle is toned once more by the "beginning of the end," theme. We are now moving beyond the transformational crisis of the last pluto-uranus square and our recent impactful eclipse season and heading now into smoother waters....though the beginning of this cycle (which began Saturday evening) was toned by a more dramatic feeling of climax than a normal new moon (which feels more like an open/empty place of newness). As a result this cycle won't feel like it's quite settled in for a few more days. As the Sun moves into the first degrees of Taurus and the Moon gains light power again, we should steadily feel like a deeper stability or peace is establishing itself for the first time in a while. Of course this cycle packs its own drama, like all moon cycles, but during Taurus season it's usually best to keep things slow, easy, peaceful, and simple.
A short list of themes to work with over this moon cycle:
* Stabilizing patterns, routines, lifestyle, health, sleep, rhythm
* Keeping things easy, simple, healthy
* Letting the animal inside of us relax and trust
* Coming home
* Recuperation, cleaning, organizing
Prayer: whew...help us to recuperate as we move beyond this transformational gateway