What to watch for:
* A generous outpouring, form of aid or assistance is given to someone in need, or someone representing someone in need (the Moon in mutual reception with debilitated Mars as the Moon trines the Sun in its rulership)
* A joining of good spirits, good moods, attitudes, and can-do mentalities (Moon trine Sun in fire signs, with a confident Sun)
* The good marriage, good union, friendly agreement, and happy collaboration (Moon trine Sun)
* The impulse or desire to get something we don't have, to take advantage of those who DO have, to leverage a situation in our favor, to subtly influence those in power, to sneak a foot in the door (waning Moon in Aries, hosted by Mars in fall)
* The pioneering or adventurous spirit (Moon in Aries)
* The magnanimous father or mother, ruler, king, patriarch, queen, matriarch (Sun in Leo)
* The changing of the guard (Jupiter square Saturn)
* Seriousness, maturity, hardship, or loss in love (Venus retrograde square Saturn)
* The distrust or cynicism of a cold heart, the rationalist, the doubter, the scrooge, finally dying, letting go, crumbling, or facing a difficult truth, reaping what's been sown (Saturn direct in Scorpio)
* Exposure, disclosure, can't escape the truth or the embarrassment of what we are compared to what we show others....what we know versus what we act like we know (Saturn in Scorpio, now direct, squared by Venus/Jupiter)
* The challenge to deepen our studies or beliefs, to walk our talk and make a more solid commitment, to trust our way (Jupiter/Saturn)
* The transformative impulse, revelation, premonition, and underworld eruption (Moon square Pluto)
It's a good day to accidentally find benefits from people who are in the position to inspire, encourage, or help. It's not a good day to weasel our way into something we feel like we need when we actually don't. Real needs are frequently satisfied when we imagine things will turn out well without them. As though our hearts must be open, and not full of desire, in order to truly receive.
Prayer: Help us receive openly, rather than greed and need our way into something...