Mercury is entrapped between Mars and Saturn for a short while longer...but in case you're curious, here is what you might look for...
* Controlling the mind
* Logic and learning
* Feeling mentally heavy or tired
* Feeling foggy, groggy, trouble sleeping
* Joy or buzzkills
* Controlling, harsh, or severe thoughts, words, communication
* Mentors and students
* Rigid thinking, speaking
* Cancelling plans, a deal has been broken
* Retaliation or tit for tat thinking
* Headache, joints/nerve pains or inflammation
* Pressure in the head
* Feeling slow or dull
* Receiving some bad, difficult news
* Someone telling you to slow down or demonstrate more patience
* Returning to discipline, focus, or best practices
* Refining, shaping, consolidating, or crystallizing something
* Writing and technology or communication and finding a solid form or strategy for sharing something
And more...we'll look at this again tomorrow.
Prayer: Surrender our mind into the deeper pools of the heart, so that our minds might become your servants and our words and thoughts the songs of pure devotion.
Mars and Saturn are coming together into a conjunction today.
Here's what to watch for:
* Pressure, focus, determination, and results
* Austerity, sacrifice, and duty
* A period of enjoying the fruits of one's labor
* Staying focused despite good results
* Slow, steady, progress toward a goal
* Analyzing a system, breaking things down into the smallest and most concrete parts
* Understanding the whole by reconstructing the parts
* Calculated waiting finally leads to a determination, decision, or reward for patience
* The mobilization of an organized strategy or effort
* Setting a foundation
* Cutting out, cutting off, purging, simplifying, eliminating
* Severity or harshness, conservative, controlling, hard, harsh, cold
* Keeping to one's course, despite difficulties, determination, grit, fortitude
Look at the whole sign house of Capricorn in your birth chart or to the 8th/9th degrees of Capricorn in quadrant-based house systems (like Placidus).
I Ching Reading for today's Mars/Saturn: Calculated waiting (5) leads to upward mobility (46). The intermediate line (5.5) depicts a moment of respite, joining in a celebration or taking note of results while also staying vigilant, knowing that there is more work to come and knowing that one has never "arrived" here insofar as we are attaching our spiritual happiness to material results.
Prayer: Remind us that you are the sacrifice, the labor, the ceremony, and the results. All things come from and return to you. Make our hearts temples and all of our work an offering into your sacred fire.
Check Out My Monthly Column at Astrograph
ENJOY READING THESE DAILY FORECASTS?
Adam Elenbaas is a professional astrologer and the founder of the Nightlight Astrology School. Adam holds an MA and MFA in English and Creative Writing and is one of the founding writers at RealitySandwich. To learn more about Adam, click here.