Some initial things to think about:
* The Sun represents clarity, illumination, knowledge, and higher intelligence, and Pluto represents the rumblings and stirrings of the unconscious, of the underworld, with themes of catharsis, purgation, depth, and transformation. When you put the two of these planets together, opposed, you may find that...
* Your higher intelligence is more capable of recognizing the stirrings and emergence of what are usually unconscious patterns. For example, you may start to unconsciously reach for a soda, the remote control, or you may start writing that email or text or social media post you really shouldn't write, and, suddenly, you will recognize, in a moment of clarity, that the motivation for doing this isn't clean, clear, or pure. It's simply not a good idea! But then, you may have to engage in a battle between your higher intelligence and your lower urges, desires, and the power of your unconscious. Even if you lose, a struggle out in the open is a step toward greater consciousness in this scenario. Just try again if you fall down. Don't give up! Count even the smallest awareness of your challenges emerging right now as a great victory, as mercy, and pray that you might be empowered to do something constructive with the insights you are gaining from within!
* On the other hand, the Sun represents authority, rank, power, fame, status, and visibility, whereas Pluto represents the will to power, the iron hand in the velvet glove, or the intensification, depth, and an almost nuclear level of drive and desire. When you put these planets together, opposed, you may find that...
* Your desire to exert yourself, express yourself, or do whatever it takes to be seen, to be powerful or recognized, to be in control or to be dominant, is incredibly strong. Or, you may find that people with this kind of drive and hunger are peppering your porridge at the moment. :)
* Fathers, leaders, CEO's, people in the spotlight, may also experience a fall, might be outed or exposed, betrayed or called out. Corruption and general yucky people or things might be revealed or brought to the sunlight for a bath of honesty and humility, or...revenge and public humiliation/shaming.
Prayer: Bathe us in the warmth of what all of this looks like, the light and dark, the good and bad, the clarity and ignorance, from 100,000 feet above the constant circling of these wandering stars.