Here's what to watch for:
* The Moon/Saturn sextile is a hard work yields progress and results kind of day. It's a good day to stay committed to your most passionate ideas while remaining diplomatic and friendly with whoever you are working with.
* The Moon/Saturn sextile tempers our highest expectations with a dose of smiling realism. It's a good day to set limits for ourselves, to accept and work within the limits set by our friends, partners, and colleagues, and to discover the cheerful treasures of doing the task in front of us the best we can.
* It's also a good day to recognize that sometimes a "no" brings with it an unexpectedly positive consequence. It's like the age old saying...sometimes when a door closes, a sack of coins is thrown through your window by a leprechaun.
* Saturn and the Moon working together is also about the school of hard knocks. "That was hard, or this is hard, but I earned it," or addition by subtraction.
* Saturn and the Moon might have something to do with the appropriate standards, measurements, parameters, or restrictions.
* Next, the Sun/Mars square brings to mind the hero archetype with all his vigor, will, and self-belief. Whether it's doing the small things we know we have to do, setting bigger goals for ourselves, or sticking with something to the very end so that our word is our bond and our finish line isn't cheated of our last strong steps...the Sun/Mars square says "Stand and deliver."
* Sun/Mars squares can sometimes feel exhausting. Remember that we are just moving beyond our last Saturn/Neptune square as well, so it's normal to feel fatigue, lethargy, heaviness, or lack of motivation right now. The Sun/Mars square can feel like a burden or weight that simply won't budge, and the Saturn/Neptune square can make the heaviness feel almost other worldly or disorienting. A lack off faith or a sobering numbness or indifference...a creeping disillusionment...these things are met by the Sun/Mars square issuing a kind of defiant call to action..."Get off your ass and fight the heaviness! You're almost through this!"
* It's true that we are reaching an important culmination and transitional point in the year. In the next week we will have a lunar eclipse followed by the Fall Equinox...finishing things isn't always easy, and transitions can be hard, but this is something that's been in the works for a long time so don't give up or let up at the finish line!
Prayer: Throw a bag of coins through our open windows please.