I apologize for the intermittent breaks from my dailies in the past week. I've been working very hard to finish all of the kickstarter recordings, and I'm happy to say I only have a few left and by tomorrow will meet my goal of being done by the end of February.
Meanwhile the Sun is conjoined Neptune and my father in law is coming over today to help us fix a leaky sump pump. A nice display of the symbols right there!
Here's a few things to watch for with Sun/Neptune:
* Water, water, water
* Fathers and water
* Water as a resource/poison in the water
* Leaks, drains, or flooding
* Emotional overwhelm
* Redemption, forgiveness
* Drowning our sorrows or escapism
* Dramatic/romantic gestures or acts of heroism
* Sacrifice, glamour, and the celebrity
* Delusions of grandeur and escapism
* Issues of substance...
* Psychosomatic people or events
* Deception or intoxication
* Saviors or longing for something transcendent
* Poetry, creative or lyrical "flow"
Meanwhile, with the Moon in Scorpio we have a doubly watery day. We're heading toward the last quarter moon, which might mean that we're wrapping something up or heading toward closure with something. Whatever comes next is important because our next Moon cycle features two eclipses and Saturn turning retrograde. More on that soon!
Prayer: Help us fix the leak, or unclog the drain, and help us to know the difference if we're not sure which it is