* You are seeing your worst fears. This doesn't mean your worst fears will come true, but it does mean your worst fears have something to say and you shouldn't push them aside or they will grow louder and perhaps more destructive.
* You are realizing the truth of a situation, or the error of your ways, or you are realizing something that has been hidden or covered up.
* Your understanding of something is beginning to undergo a complete change.
* Your obsessed and your mind is made up. No introduction of facts, evidence, or information will change what you want.
* The situation has changed completely.
* A plan is in place but you're afraid of whether or not it's the right plan, whether or not it will work, of whether or not you're in denial about certain elements of the situation.
* You are gaining confidence. You are feeling empowered. You are ready to take something on and feel prepared for any hardships involved.
* You are ready to have your mind and body cleansed or purged of anything false.
* You are seeing the death, decline, or transformation of a leader, a man, a father figure, or someone with authority.
* The "dark lord" or the twisted mind or authority figure.
* The attempt to control a situation and acknowledge only the superficial/external elements of beauty.
* When its time it's time, just like there is no arguing about whether or not a woman in labor is ready to have a baby.
Despite the intensity of the Sun/Pluto dynamic today the Moon will shortly enter Taurus, the sign of its exaltation, and begin making nothing but constructive aspects to Venus, Neptune, Mars, and finally the Sun and Pluto. So despite all of the above, we should see the Moon working to help this Plutonian moment be as constructive as possible. Stay receptive, stay honest, and watch the magic of this transformative moment unfold!
Prayer: Keep us honest, keep us receptive, and guide us through this Plutonian porthole.