Here's what to watch for:
With the Sun and Uranus...
* Sudden or unexpected acts of bravery, courage, or aggression
* The impulse to move, act, plow forward, or make a snap choice or judgment
* Breakthroughs, insight and moments of clarity, enthusiasm, the start of a revolutionary event or moment
* The illumination of an idea or concept
* The erratic, impulsive, or hasty
* Empowered to defy authority or tradition
* A bold or inventive decision or incentive
* Militancy, muscle, and the desire to shake things up or destabilize an opponent
* The planting of a seed
* Bullying and the attempt to defy rules, boundaries, or due process
With the Moon and Mars opposing each other today/tomorrow...
* Tempestuous moods
* Alchemical change, heat, burning, clarifying, reducing
* Surgery, invasion, attack, removal, cutting, separating
* Women's health, violence toward women, women in power
* Family drama, death in the family, power dynamics in the family
* Catharsis, addressing something head on and experiencing positive transformation as a result
As you can tell, the planetary dynamics of the next 48 hours focus on the martial and uranian qualities. As Venus is also square to Saturn and about to station, it's a real moment of testing. How will we handle conflicts or standoffs in our relationships? How will we handle ourselves when someone tests us or confronts us? How do we create healthy dialogue, change, and transformation? On the other hand, the next few days have the potential to catalyze rapid growth and breakthroughs. We can't be so averse to conflict that we miss a moment of inspiration or an opportunity to address something head on, even if it hurts a little, or even if we have to be a little selfish.
Prayer: Help us feel the power of this moment, and steady our hands at the wheel of life...for however much control we might have, grant us wisdom, courage, and discernment.