What to watch for:
With the Moon opposing Mars this morning...
* Women, mothers, and issues of health and healing
* Confrontational or challenging issues in the home, family, or property
* Moodiness and volatility
* Containment and leaks or boundaries and invasiveness
* Family karma and healing family wounds or wounds related to the mother, women, or women's health
* Controlled, practical, efficient, meets emotional, reactive, assertive, potentially volatile
So, it's a testy morning with the Moon opposite Mars and Chiron.
Next, the last quarter Moon arrives in Libra as we begin to turn inward and release the fading energy of the Moon cycle. Although this happens every month, it's an especially important last quarter Moon because our next NEW moon is a solar eclipse. This means that the releasing we are doing right now is a preparatory step for a powerful new beginning coming through in about a week from right now!
With the Moon in Libra square to the Sun and Saturn in Capricorn, we are turning inward as we explore the most balanced and mature perspectives. Nothing is perfect, and compromises are necessary, but it's also important to let go of childish, vain, superficial, or immature ideas, people, and practices if they aren't serving us any longer. However, the way in which we evolve or move on from what isn't serving us is also incredibly important. All decisions right now need to be balanced and wise, patient and discerning.
Prayer: Give us the peace to flow through difficulties and obstacles with ease. Bless us with the wisdom to know how and where to let go of the past.