It's a good day to...
* Lose your head, lose your cool, lose your shit
* Find that you're on your own, having to stand up for yourself, and struggling to get anywhere
* Realize that you're not moving anywhere soon
* Drive too fast
* Get a surprise email, letter, message, or piece of information
* To shift your understanding or idea about something dramatically
* To give up and see what comes in place of your efforts and will
* To persevere
* To make an egotistical demand and receive worse than you would have received had you showed patience and tact
* To not back down and to win
* To bump your head, fall, or get into an accident (so be careful!!!)
* To get into a fight with a transit or travel agent, company, or representative
* To get into a heated exchange with travel, travelers, or while on the road (again, may cooler heads prevail!)
* To jump to the appropriate conclusion
* To see a difficult situation reaching a critical breaking/turning point, likely for the better, so that progress can resume
* To go outta your mind excited about something
* A fixed person a fixed situation, then suddenly a new idea!!
* Ask and receive
* Live life in the fast lane while also being still in the center
* Finally realize something by banging your head against it
* See Collisions, confrontations, and advocacy
* See a good dose of defiance, liberation, revolution, and invention
* To make something up only to find out its true
* To spazz out spontaneously and find that it's unexpectedly effective
* To reinvent yourself
* To break the mold and write, talk, speak about it
So much of this transit reflects the idea of individuating, of something become more of what it is, of being empowered, of fighting the good fight...it can be easy to lose track of this prayer, one that is often our best ally during such times...
Prayer: Make me an instrument of your defense, protection, support, and blessing of others.