Here's what to watch for:
* Challenges to women and women's health
* Younger women approaching older men
* Intergenerational love affairs
* Ideological conflicts within relationships
* Intergenerational dialogue, debate
* The subject of beliefs and how they spark or dampen the flame of love, romance, friendship, etc.
* Deepening commitment, fear of commitment, betrayal of commitments
* Refining one's lifestyle choices, sacrificing or eliminating unhealthy or unclean patterns
* Abandonment, being abandoned, abandoning others through neglect, preoccupation with one's self, cold-heartedness
* Picking things or people apart
* Separation, divorce, hard or difficult realizations about relationships of all kinds
* Being cornered, trapped, or pursued by someone or something that desires you but also wants to control you (Venus is currently "enclosed" by Mars and Saturn).
* Being put into a situation that is very difficult, where ethics, boundaries, or honesty becomes challenging, or it becomes challenging to hold one's ground, stay rooted in one's sense of truth, one's integrity, one's own views or independent thoughts, etc.
* Struggling to break free from opposing forces, one that is highly impulsive the other too rigid.
* It's also important to note that Venus is in her fall right now, in Mercury's sign, whilst Mercury is badly combust the Sun in libra. This Venus is sandwiched into a difficult situation and may find it difficult to speak, act, or think for herself, since her host Mercury, the mind, is being consumed by the Sun, the picture of a leader, man, judge, husband, elder, father, etc. Or Venus may feel triangulated somehow between two images of herself or two images of a significant other or of relationship in general.
* The important thing to remember is that Venus is seeking union between unlike things, and her pathway is to seek for unity or harmony rather than having to separate, divide, isolate, abandon or betray.
* However, sometimes Venus wants it all, and there are also important moral, spiritual, ethical, and integral decisions to be made right now. What is the truth? What is right? If we compromise these things just for the sake of looking nice or making other people feel nice about something, then we are potentially betraying ourselves, or betraying someone close to us.
The picture of Venus enclosed by the malefics, in her fall, with her host combust the Sun will turn as Venus passes through this gateway and Mercury becomes cazimi. She will become empowered and clear-minded, and soon will return to her rulership in Libra.
Meanwhile, let's also not forget that Jupiter is about to undergo a significant change. Jupiter will enter Scorpio as Jupiter also makes the transformation from evening star to Morningstar over the next few months. We'll look at this in the days ahead!
Prayer: Teach us the fidelity of mind, body, heart, and spirit, so that we might invite only those relationships or unions that support the increase and steady glow of divinity within.