The dark Moon is in Libra today, and it's ruler Venus is about to finish up it's rather more difficult placement in Virgo and then enter the sign of her rulership in Libra. Mars will follow suit and enter Libra by Thursday night (sign of his detriment).
Here's a short list of what to watch for:
* Small disasters (caused by over eagerness/desire/ego) thankfully averted (Mars surrounded by Jupiter and Venus in Virgo, with Venus in her fall conjunct the increasing effects of the north node)
* The end of a cycle, labor, project, or process (dark moon, about to be new again)
* The darkening intellect, the revelation of hidden truths, secrets, lies, or deceptions (Mercury in Scorpio conjunct the Sun)
* Generational encounters (Jupiter/Saturn square)
* Puritanical/moral rigidity or the return to purity and wholesomeness, or youth and vanity (Jupiter, Mars, and Venus in Virgo)
* Understanding the essence of something, or getting down to the bottom of it, refining our understanding, simplifying and expanding simultaneously (Saturn in Saggitarius, Sun/Mercury in Scorpio, Jupiter in Virgo)
* The reckless/naive/brave/cavalier/innocent qualities of youth, and the attainment of wisdom through life lessons and the grace of higher powers (Mars in Virgo surrounded by Jupiter and Venus)
* Purging, cleansing, criticizing (stellium in Virgo)
* The vanity of someone or something being exposed or seen clearly in the lights of Autumn
* The scientist, chemist, or explorer of dark/hidden/invisible realms (Mercury/Sun in Scorpio)
Prayer: Today is the Sun's day...may we all experience the renewal of our spirit and the knowledge of things that have been hidden from us until now.