* Venus in Pisces is like that moment where even an awkward American feels natural when greeting friends with a kiss. Because why wouldn't we smooch in the streets or put our arms around each other? Venus in Pisces reminds us that affection is the currency of love. Affection foots the bill for all our worries and fears, and no more so than when we share genuine affection with each other. The common, the simple, the affectionate, and the compassionate come together with Venus in Pisces...and they remind us that being human means being friends.
* Venus in Pisces is where hearing about someone else's dream from last night is just as enjoyable as telling your own. It's the actual, tangible, simple joy we take in other people's news, sharing, words, and thoughts, as though enchanted by a sweet melody. An inexplicable interest in others.
* Venus in Pisces is the world teeming with imagination. A glow of colors around the edges. A sweet memory and then another. The poet's eye for everything.
* Venus in Pisces is the maze of silk between one body and another that lightly separates even when we're most passionately together...that small space for us to behold ourselves holding, to add layers of pleasure to pleasure
* Venus in Pisces is the reminder that what we yearn for, that something above or beyond, is also right here, moving gently across our cheek like the invisible hands of spring...not quite here but close enough
Prayer: Bless our earth with the healing hands of the goddess